Check-in: 3:00pm Check-Out: 12:00pm
When you contact us, we will let you know if the tentative dates you would like to reserve the guest studio for is available. I will then send you a "Reservations Agreement", verifying that you agree to the terms and conditions of the Tonggan Guest Studio. You will send this to us, after signing it along with your deposit to reserve the dates you are requesting. *If you have booked with us through Airbnb please follow their website policies, for rules and payments.
To reserve the studio rental, please send your 50% deposit to:
Samuel Flores, HC1 Box 17356, Inarajan, GU 96915-7612
For reservation deposits, we can also accept Paypal(fees do apply, see FAQ #2.), bank or U.S. postal money orders, or personal checks if they are received more than 2 weeks prior to reservation date. This gives our bank time to clear your check. For this reason, we don't accept personal checks upon check-in.
Upon receipt of your deposit, we will send you a confirmation receipt through email. Along with driving directions to the rental. Please print out this receipt to show to immigration officials at the airport. Balance due shall be paid at time of check-in, by bank or U.S. postal money orders, traveler's checks or cash.
-- This is a no-smoking guest studio. Smoking is absolutely not allowed inside or on balconies/walkways/patio. Smoking is allowed outdoors away from the guest studio. Guam’s Law states that smoking is only allowed at least 20 feet from a public exit or entrance. Guests may smoke away from the house by the main gate or under a tree. Because, it is very difficult to remove tobacco odors, we will assess a $50 - $200 cleaning charge for any violation of this rule.
-- Not Suitable for "In-Door" Pets.
-- Shoes can be left inside by doorway of the guest studio.
-- Please throw sanitary napkins, etc. in waste basket, to keep wastewater only in septic.
-- All recyclable materials can be separated in trash, extra bags provided.
-- For trash food items, please throw in designated container provided.
-- For adults traveling with an older child, please make sure your child does not play with décor. There is a penalty charge for anything broken or missing. Please notify us when this happens.
-- Guests may have family or friends visit, but are not allowed to stay over night. Curfew is 10pm, for family or friends. Thank you again for your kind understanding.
-- As a neighbor, we hope noise is kept to a minimum, and children are not left unsupervised, especially when swimming at our family beach. Please check Surf or Weather Report prior to venturing out to reef. We strongly advise, our guest tenants to stay close to the shore or to avoid swimming, when the surf or winds are strong. (Months when surf can be hazardous, December through March or during Typhoons.)
We will give you a full refund if we can fill the vacancy, payable after reserved time. If vacancy is not filled, refunds will be paid as follows:
Your deposit is fully refundable up to 60 days prior to check-in date.
We will refund 50% for cancellation up to 59 days prior
We will refund 25% for cancellation up to 30 days prior.
We will refund 10% for cancellation up to 15 days prior.
We will retain the deposit for cancellations up to 8 days prior.
If you booked with us through AirBNB, please follow guidelines given via the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can we rent less than one week? Yes, you may rent for less than a week. The cost will be $92 per day, with a minimum stay of 1 night. This is because cleaning and restocking costs are the same for each new guest whether you stay two days or one month. This is the way we keep our weekly and monthly costs to our guests at a minimum. Also note, that prices are higher through Airbnb, due to fees for hosting on their website.
2. Can I book within a few days time? Yes, at the latest, within 48 hours, due to cleaning time frame. For a late/last-minute booking you can send your deposit via Paypal. A fee of $7 will be added to your balance upon check-in for guests within the US, a $9 charge for those that are International. If you booked with us through Airbnb, please follow policies given via the website.
3. Are Pets allowed? No, pets are not allowed inside the guest studio. Other/subsequent guests may be allergic to animal hair or dander.
4. How about use of a mailbox? If you are booked with us for 30 days, we may allow use of the guest studio's street address for receiving mail, but only during the time you have booked. US Postal Mail does not delivery to our guest studio. Only DHL, FedEx or UPS will work. Please note: We are not postal workers and will not be responsible for packages not signed for or received prior or during your stay. Thank you for your kind understanding.
5. Can I smoke in the guesthouse? Smoking is absolutely not allowed inside our guest house or studio. Please read House Rules, stated above.
6. How many adults does the weekly fee cover? Advertised weekly/monthly fee covers 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child, 12 years of age or older. (This is the maximum capacity allowed.)
7. Will I need a vehicle to get to the Guest Studio? Yes, please be aware that we are on the far south of the island, 45 minutes drive from the airport and about 30 minutes from The Naval Base. You will need to rent a car. National, Avis, Budget, Hertz and others have car delivery at the airport. Please contact any of those companies. We often recommend Blake’s Car Rental.
8. Can I book with you through a service? Fees may apply for Third Party/Broker assistance. If you booked with us through Airbnb, please follow policies given via the website.
9. Can we book the Guest Studio for events? Yes, because the Guest Studio can accommodate 2 people at the most, when you book with us, you can have the event at our family beach. Guests will be in charge of planning their events or parties. For more details on having an event, please be sure to contact us.